Saturday, July 20, 2013

BERNINA University 2013


 
Pride.  Passion.  Performance.


The theme for BERNINA University 2013 was Pride – Passion – Performance. The Opening Session in San Francisco gave us a red carpet presentation from a Joan Rivers impersonator who launched the “stars” of the new BERNINA line up.

Some of the “stars” revealed were:


 
Bernette Chicago 7

This new computerized combo machine is exciting!  Besides having over 200 stitches included, it also features 100 built in embroidery designs!  There is a USB port for transferring designs. Optional is to purchase the Cutwork Software and Accessory to go with it!

 
Do you love Butterflies and Peacocks?  Then the two new beautiful Special Edition 350 machines are for you.  Hurry, like the name says, they are limited!
 
 
 
 

 
BERNINA Special Edition 350 - Peacock
 
 
 BERNINA Special Edition 350 - Butterfly
 
Next up, new to the 5 Series line up is the BERNINA 560.  The embroidery module is optional. It has many of the same great features of the BERNINA 580. 
 
We heard about a 16 needle embroidery machine and saw a quick picture of one of the new long arm machines that will be previewing at the Houston Quilt Show this year. 
 
 
We heard news of Version 7 software, a new line of Sergers, and the BERNINA 880. 
 
 
 
This is one of the incredible new Sergers on the way. 
 
So many new products "sew" little time!

 


1 comment:

  1. I miss my Bernina. I am having to make do with another machine until I can afford a visit to the doctor! I came by because I noticed your following me. I noticed when I got here we are neighbors. My daughter lives in Keller. I live in Bedford.
    Maybe you can recommend which dealer to take my machine when I can afford it. LOL!
    Come back by and visit me again. I am trying to post regularly. If I can stay away from sewing.
    Have a great weekend. It was very nice to meet you.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy: leave your comments!